As a Professor of Education in the School of Education, and the centre for Research for Educational Impact (REDI), my research focuses on young people, their education, training and employment pathways, and their health and well-being, at a time of profound planetary crises that have been identified as the convergence of the 6th Mass Extinction and the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Research for Educational Impact (REDI)
ARC Linkage project:
- Re-thinking Young People’s Marginalisation: Beyond Neo-Liberal Futures?
- Young People and the Politics of Outrage and Hope
- A Critical Youth Studies for the 21st Century
- The Self as Enterprise: Foucault and the Spirit of 21st Century Capitalism
- Working in Jamie’s Kitchen: Salvation, Passion and Young Workers